Accountancy Jobs in Demand
Whether you've recently graduated or a talented and experienced professional, with accountancy jobs in demand, you'll find the perfect career opportunities on the Isle of Man.
Accountancy firms on the Isle of Man
The Isle of Man is also home to the offices of some of the biggest players in the professional services industry. Some well-known global firms include:
|Ernst & Young|
|Price Waterhouse Cooper|
Supporting these sectors are a number of different law firms with both local and international presence. There are also smaller law firms on the island, specialising in areas such as property law, conveyancing, family law and so forth. Details of all legal services on the Island can be found at the Isle of Man Law Society.
To support professional services on the Isle of Man there are a number of associations and societies. They offer a differing function for each industry they cover, from self-regulation and membership for organisations to individual memberships for professionals. Some organise regular social events, perfect for networking, and continued professional development (CPD).
Enjoy work-life balance on the Isle of Man
Living in the Isle of Man quick stats
Before moving to the Isle of Man, it's helpful to understand some basic statistics:
• Total population: 83,000+
• Currency: Great British Pounds (GBP) and Manx Sterling
• Capital: Douglas
• Parishes: 17
• Number of expats per year: 1,000+
• Official languages: English and Manx
• Weather: The Island benefits from a temperate climate, with warm summers and mild winters. Due to the proximity of the Gulf Stream, the Island doesn't suffer from extreme swings in temperature
• Average salary: £32,880.00 per annum