Isle of Man Constabulary seeks experienced constables for transfer to the IOMCThe Isle of Man Constabulary is looking to recruit Transferee Constables to join their team. They are seeking experienced uniformed Constables and Detective Constables.
Looking for a better work-life balance whilst continuing to serve and protect the community?
The Isle of Man Constabulary is seeking Detective Constables and experienced uniformed Constables for transfer to the IOMC. As a Constable with the Isle of Man Constabulary you will serve a population of around 84,000 people. The Island and the Constabulary offers lots of great opportunities with job satisfaction that is both challenging and rewarding. The surrounding culture, history and demographics make the Constabulary one of the best policing locations in the British Isles to both live and work. This sentiment is echoed by a number of previous transferees that have moved to the Island.
Drop-in sessions for interested parties and their partners (highly recommended) are to be held on the following dates:
- London - Monday 1 April 2019 (9am to 5 pm)
- London - Tuesday 2 April 2019 (9am to 3pm)
- Liverpool - Wednesday 3 April 2019 (9am to 5pm)
Why the Isle of Man?
- 86% of residents report having an 'Excellent' quality of life
- 20 minute average daily commute to work
- 33 sports and cultural activity providers for the whole family
- Among the safest communities in Europe
- 1st and only entire jurisdiction to be awarded UNESCO Biosphere Status
- 20 Heritage museums and attractions
- Tax rates among the lowest in Europe
- Automatic work permits available for civil, spouse or co-habiting partners of Isle of Man workers, exempt workers and work permit holders
- Dozens of monthly festivals ranging from food and beer to literature and film
- Newly relocated residents may be entitled to the National Insurance Holiday Scheme
To make an appointment to attend one of the drop-ins and to get the specific meeting place, please email: PoliceOrganisationalDevelopment.DHA@gov.im
For more info and application packs please go to: