Competition T's & C's
Competition T's & C's
Competition Terms & Conditions
2019 Isle of Man TT VIP Hospitality Experience Competition
1. ‘The Promoter’ is Locate Isle of Man, Department for Enterprise whose registered office is 1st Floor St George’s court Douglas IM1 1EX. The competition excludes Isle of Man Government employees and relatives of IOMG employees, their agents and anyone professionally connected with this competition.
2. Competition entries must be received electronically via ‘Newsletter Subscription’ (https://mailchi.mp/da0348a2ce05/ttcompetition) from May 17th – June 5th, OR in person at the Locate Isle of Man trailer located behind the Grandstand from May 27-June 5. The closing date for entries is 5th June, 2019. No entries received after this time will be accepted, but can sign up to the Locate Isle of Man Newsletter.
3. There will be one winner who will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition will run on social media sites Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Entrants must subscribe to Locate Isle of Man’s newsletter via https://mailchi.mp/da0348a2ce05/ttcompetition from May 17th – June 5th. Entries can also be received in person at the Locate Isle of Man trailer located at the TT Grandstand from 27th May- 5th June.
6. The draw to select the winner of the competition will take place at the Department for Enterprise on 5th June 2019 (‘the Draw Date’) and the winner will be notified by email or social media of their success within one working day of the Draw Date.
7. The winner must acknowledge notification of their success in writing (email or by social media DM) by 6th June 2019, otherwise a different winner will be chosen from all remaining valid entries. It is the sole responsibility of the competition winner to collect their VIP tickets from the Locate Isle of Man trailer situated at the TT Grandstand, or from the reception of the Hospitality tent.
8. The prize consists of two (2) VIP tickets to the 2019 Isle of Man TT VIP Hospitality Experience for Friday 7th June 2019. The prize is as stated and no alternatives – cash or otherwise - will be offered. The prize must be taken on the date specified.
9. By entering, the Winner agrees to participate in reasonable marketing activity connected with the competition.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
13. By ticking the 'Agree to Mail' box, entrants consent to receive marketing materials from the Department for Enterprise, Locate Isle of Man
14. By entering the competition, the entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
15. Entrants must be over 18 due to the nature of the prize and may be asked to show ID as proof of age when collecting tickets. In the even that a winner is drawn and is not 18, the prize will be re-drawn.
16. Race Cancellation and Ticket Validity: Please note tickets for the VIP Suite are only valid for the date printed on the ticket. The Hospitality Suite will remain open as scheduled in the event of race cancellation or delay (due to weather or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the DfE or its agents/suppliers). The VIP Event is a standalone event and will continue regardless of changes to the race schedule. Refunds or exchanges are not permitted.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this competition. This does not affect any statutory rights.
18. Promoter: Isle of Man Department for Enterprise, St George’s Court, Upper Church Street, Douglas, ISLE OF MAN, IM1 1EX). Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. In the event of dispute in any of the above promotions the decision of the Promoter (IOM Department for Enterprise) is final.