Competition T's & C's
Competition Terms & Conditions
Social Media Competition - Classic TT 2018
1. The promoter is Locate Isle of Man, Department for Enterprise whose registered office is 1st Floor St George’s court Douglas IM1 1EX. The competition excludes Isle of Man Government employees and relatives of IOMG employees, their agents and anyone professionally connected with this competition.
2.All competition entries must be received by electronic entry form by the Closing Date (14th August 2018) to be eligible for the draw. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
3. There will be one winner who will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition will run on social media sites Facebook and Instagram and entrants must like the page and comment with the correct answer to enter.
6. The draw to select the winner of the competition will take place at the Department for Enterprise on 14th August 2018 (‘the Draw Date’) and the winner will be notified by email or social media of their success within one working day of the Draw Date.
7. The winner must acknowledge notification of their success in writing (email or by social media DM) by 15th August 2018, otherwise a different winner will be chosen from all remaining valid entries.
8. The prize consists of two (2) VIP tickets to the Classic TT 2018 for Monday 27th August 2018. The prize is as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered. The prize must be taken on the date specified.
9. By entering, the Winner agrees to participate in reasonable marketing activity connected with the competition.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
13. By ticking the 'Agree to Mail' box, entrants consent to receive marketing materials from the Department for Enterprise Tourism Division.
14. By entering the competition, the entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
15. Entrants must be over 18 due to the nature of the prize and may be asked to show ID as proof of age when collecting tickets.
16. Race Cancellation and Ticket Validity: Please note tickets for the VIP Suite are only valid for the date printed on the ticket. The Hospitality Suite will remain open as scheduled in the event of race cancellation or delay (due to weather or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the DED or its agents/suppliers). The VIP Event is a standalone event and will continue regardless of changes to the race schedule. Refunds or exchanges are not permitted.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this competition. This does not affect any statutory rights.
18. Promoter: Isle of Man Department for Enterprise, St George’s Court, Upper Church Street, Douglas, ISLE OF MAN, IM1 1EX). Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. In the event of dispute in any of the above promotions the decision of the Promoter (IOM Department for Enterprise) is final.