In the Isle of Man, we appreciate that life is about more than just boardrooms and meetings. Whether you want to live fast or take it easy, the Island offers an unbeatable quality of life. It also benefits from very low crime rates, making it one of the safest places to live in the British Isles.
Our UNESCO Biosphere
There is a real commitment to celebrating and maintaining the Island’s natural landscape, which encompasses 95 miles of unspoilt coastline and 169 miles of public footpaths. We are also the only Island nation to be awarded UNESCO Biosphere status, making the Isle of Man a truly unique location to both live and work.
Time to enjoy what makes you happy
There are many benefits to living in a stunning Island location and minimal commute times ensure you have more time to enjoy what makes you happy. People of all ages enjoy healthy, active lifestyles, with the Island boasting:
- A fine selection of restaurants and cocktail bars
- A variety of leisure facilities and attractions
- A premier entertainment complex featuring a-list artists and comedians
- Amenities such as spas, health clubs, hotels and casinos
- Breathtaking scenery offering a wealth of leisure activities
- A private and peaceful environment
8 golf courses and a polo club
95 miles of coastline
40% of the island is uninhabited
Distinct history, culture and heritage
Hundreds of restaurants, pubs and bars