Do business in the Isle of ManThe Isle of Man is a leading international business centre renowned for its innovation, professionalism and long-standing policy of positive engagement with international initiatives and standards.
Why start your business on the Isle of Man?
The Isle of Man is a leading international business centre renowned for its innovation, professionalism and long-standing policy of positive engagement with international initiatives and standards. There are many reasons to start your business on the Isle of Man, these include:
- Stable Government and growing economy
- Clear and simple tax regime
- Supportive Government with close relationships to the private sector
- Advanced infrastructure
- Pragmatic regulation and consumer protection
- Solid infrastructure for transport and technology
- Financial support, including loans, grants and equity support
Registering a company in the Isle of Man is simple and straightforward and Isle of Man companies are available from a number of sources, including corporate service providers who are licensed by the Financial Services Authority to undertake such work.
Moving your business to the Isle of Man
It is easy to relocate your existing business to the Isle of Man. Our team of Business Development Managers can help you liaise with industry representatives such as local business associations as well as provide practical help with property selection, planning applications and finding local staff.
Advice & Assistance
The Isle of Man Government offers a number of different grants and schemes which businesses can apply for to enable them to create, grow and relocate their business in the Isle of Man. These include:
- Enterprise Development Scheme
- Employee Relocation Incentive
- Micro Business Grant Scheme
- Financial Assistance Scheme
For more information visit our dedicated business website: Department for Enterprise.