Grad Fair 2023
Sponsored by Astrea Bioseparations!
Find your Career Match!
1.00pm – 5.00pm Wednesday 12th April 2023, Comis Golf Club
About this event
Are you a graduate, to-be graduate or student who is looking for the perfect employer match to kickstart your career? The 2023 Graduate Fair is the place for you!
Get a fresh perspective!
If you aren’t quite sure where your qualifications are going to take you or the jobs and career opportunities the Island has to offer… The Isle of Man Graduate Fair is the place to be!
You’ll find 54 companies representing over 12 different sectors
Biomed / Hospitality / Information & Communication Tech / Finance & Financial Services / Manufacturing & Engineering / Construction / Recruitment / Maritime / E Gaming & E Business / Aviation / Public Services / Pharmaceutical / Legal
What's in it for me?
- Get ahead of the game, forge valuable relationships, and meet potential employers face to face.
- Find out the doors your degree can open or consider taking a new direction.
- Paragon's CV Clinic Workshop provides CV advice, employer insight, and career guidance.
- Greenlight's Workshop offers you the chance to participate in your very own live broadcast using professional equipment.
- Take part in UCM's workshop to share your thoughts on the benefits and barriers to working in the Isle of Man.
- Find out about postgraduate study opportunities on the Island.
- Bring friends and meet new people – And of course enjoy complimentary drinks & snacks!
What do I need to bring?
Just you and your registration confirmation.
To get the most out of the event and workshops, we recommend bringing a copy of your up-to-date CV, whether digital or hard copy.
The Grad Fair begins at 1.00pm - See you there!
How do I get there?
Address: Comis Hotel and Golf Resort Golf Club, Mount Murray Back Road, Douglas Isle of Man IM4 2HT
Comis Hotel and Golf Resort Golf Club is just past the Comis Hotel on the left hand side, 10 minutes’ drive from Douglas Town Centre.
Coming from South Quay Douglas, follow the Old Castletown Rd and Kewaigue Hill to New Castletown Rd. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto New Castletown Rd. Continue north past the Home of Rest for Old Horses until you come to a right turning onto Mount Murray Back Rd. Continue past the Comis Hotel until you come to a left, turn into the Golf Club.
Mount Murray is served by buses every 15 minutes from Douglas and the South.