How to find a jobFrom city dwellers to coastal dreamers and everyone in-between, the Isle of Man is a place for individuals that imagine a life which allows for better work-life balance but still has strong career opportunities and progression.
Searching for a Job
There are a number of places to start your job search on the Isle of Man. You can search via job list sites as well as looking directly via the company of choice.
There are also a number of employment agencies which can offer advice on job applications as well as the latest vacancies.
Living in the Isle of Man quick stats
Before moving to the Isle of Man, it's helpful to understand some basic statistics:
- Total population: 83,000+
- Currency: Great British Pounds (GBP) and Manx Sterling
- Capital: Douglas
- Parishes: 17
- Number of expats per year: 1,000+
- Official languages: English and Manx
- Weather: The Island benefits from a temperate climate, with warm summers and mild winters. Due to the proximity of the Gulf Stream, the Island doesn't suffer from extreme swings in temperature
- Average salary: £39,500 per annum
Search for live vacancies on the Isle of Man now.