Student Visas

If you are a student, you may be entitled to the Youth Mobility Scheme. Read on to find out if this applies to you.
Rachel and Derbiled

Tier 5 - Youth Mobility Scheme (Temporary Migrants): For young adults from certain countries who would like to live and work in UK for up to 2 years.
You can apply for a Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa if you're aged 18 to 30 and you're from:

New Zealand
Hong Kong
Republic of Korea
British overseas citizen
British overseas territories citizen
British national (overseas)
You are NOT entitled to bring dependants or family members on this visa

To learn more about Isle of Man Worker Migrant Visa, Isle of Man Worker ICT Migrant Visa, Tier 5 - Temporary Workers, and Tier 5 - Youth Mobility Scheme (Temporary Migrants) visit the Isle of Man government website HERE.

Live your dream life in the Isle of Man

Get the latest insights and updates to your inbox:

Visit our Chinese website